ENGINEERING AND COMPONENTS
Our main business activity is general delivery (turnkey delivery) of industrial plants and engineering services. We deal with new building projects as well as with reconstruction of existing plants.
More than 20 years of experience in logistics, building and engineering are the solid basis which enables us to offer a great variety of excellent solutions to improve our customers’ business thanks to better services, better materials and better engineering. We provide a wide range of engineering and consulting services and we support you in areas such as waste treatment in the most economical and cost efficient way. To meet our customer’s needs and provide them with customized quality solutions is our topmost priority.
What We Do
We construct installations for the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry and the chemical industry as well as for waste treatment systems. We build biochemical plants to manufacture glucose and penicillin as well as citric acid, yeast or lysine, to name a few. Our high skilled specialists having large experience in design, execution and start up of industrial plants.
KASEL supplies also used process equipment and plants.
We are involved in major industrial process:
• biochemical and pharmaceutical production
• food treatment and production
• chemical production
We are capable to manage:
• feasibility study and design documentation
• turn key delivery
• on site assembly and supervision
• pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up
• training and other services
Citric Acid/ Aspergillus Niger
We invented a special plant construction for citric acid and our expert staff owns several patents to produce citric acid. Therefore, we use the most forward production technology. We hold patents at the base of the production strain using a fungus named Aspergillus Niger in the transformation process. Particularly in the field of downstream process our method is unique in the world´s manufacture of citric acid.
The fungus Aspergillus Niger causes a disease called black mould on certain fruits and vegetables. It is a common contaminant of food and it is cultured to produce substances for the industry. Various strains are used to prepare citric acid and gluconic acid for industrial use. A. Niger is accepted for daily intake by the WHO.
KASEL´s personnel have extensive knowledge from years of experience operating Citric Acid plants.
Our Citric Acid competence:
– Specially selected Spores of Aspergillus Niger for each kind of raw material to be able to guarantee best possible yields.
– Fermentation of different kind of raw material like sugar, corn, starch hydrolysate, beet and cane molasses using bubble column and stirred fermenters.
– Process for isolating using Monocalcium Citrate technology with much lower consumption of sulfuric acid than Tricalciumcitrate technology
– Purification and crystallizing and anti-cacking technology for production of citric acid monohydrete and anhydrous
– Technology for production of different salts of citric acid like sodium citrate, calcium citrate, potassium citrate, ammonium citrate, magnesium citrate etc.
– Implementation of energy saving shemes – reduce energy costs
– Implementation of water saving shemes – less consumption coupled with less process evaporation and reduced energy
• Business Plans
• Basic Engineering
• Feasibility Studies
• Conceptual Design
• Start-up Assistance
• Technology Transfer
• Plant Management for Time
Food and Feed Industry
Citric acid Plant in Czech Republic
Razavi Yeast factory
Fruit Juice concentration plant Ukraine
Citric acid plant Jovain
Mono-Calcium Citrate Technology_Jiangsu Guoxin (Yixing-Union)
Citric Acid plant Jeddah – Saudi Arabia
Industrial Waste water concentration